- NOTE: EACH CHART IS SOLD SEPARATELY AS THEY ARE RELEASED.
- The series will consist of 4 lessons/4 separate charts, with a total of 6 projects. This is a mystery series; only snippets of each lesson will be shared. The chart ship dates are as follows: Lesson #1 June 20th, Lesson #2 July 20th, Lesson #3 August 20th & Lesson #4 September 20th
- All the projects are what Brenda calls “tiny work” & finished into smalls. All designs are worked on 28 count Mushroom Lugana linen, over 1 thread. Lugana is great linen to do over 1 work on; it’s even-weave and large “holes” makes working over 1 very easy & do-able.
- If Lugana is not your favorite linen we are also offering a 28 ct Light Mocha Cashel Linen by Zweigart.
- All six of the abecedarian-themed projects coordinate and are designed to be placed together for a striking vignette of tiny hand work. It should be a fun summer of stitching!
- The required linen for all 4 lessons is 9” X 55” (this is enough linen for finishing/backing, too). Fabric will be sold as 1 cut that will be enough for all of the designs, that way there will be no dye lot issues.
Flosses for this series are as follows: (1 skein of each):
Weeks Dye Works
1131 Peach, 2197 Oscar, 2211 Olive, 1124 Sandcastle & 1239 Flat Fish
7048 Old Hickory, 7040 Lexington Green, 7045 Mountain Mist, 7055 Uniform Blue & 7018 Woodrose
Pebble Beach, Hazelnut, Cayenne, Used Brick & Egg Shell
SIGN UP NOW FOR AUTO-SHIP WITH FREE SHIPPING!
Other accessories created especially for this project are the Stitch Dot Summer Schoolhouse Needle Nanny & Lady Dot Creates Hand Dyed Rick Rack.